Set Up Automated Emails in MyBlindCo Portal
MyBlindCo will send out automated emails to your customers when scheduling appointments on the calendar. It will also send out a reminder email 24 hours in advance of the appointment. Each appointment type may have its own verbiage.
- Sign into Portal with your User Name and Password: www.myblindco.com
- On the left side of the page, you will see a Menu; select the My Business tab; From the drop-down menu, select Customize.
- Select the Appointment Type you would like to add verbiage to. There are two sections:
- The first section called Email Greetings Verbiage is the text the customer will see prior to the appointment details.
- The second section called Email Closing Verbiage is the text the customer will see after appointment details
- After you have entered the text, click Update at the top right of page to save your work
- Enter your preferred Signature (i.e., Best Regards, Sincerely, etc.)
- The app will automatically add your name, email address and phone number after the Signature. However, you have the option of using Company Info instead.
- This is useful if, for example, you want to direct questions to a staff member in your office using the office phone number instead of your cell phone. If that is the case, under Phone Number and Email, ensure the Company Info is selected. Similarly, enter the email address that you want customer emails directed to.
- Select Yes under Automated Appointment Emails to turn Automated Emails on.
- Click Update to save your work.